Despite knowing the symptoms and signs of estrogen dominance, you should also be aware what to do if you suffer from it.
We will present you 10 most common symptoms of estrogen dominance before we reveal one simple and extremely effective protocol that will balance your hormones.
- Sluggish metabolism
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Trouble Sleeping
- Brain Fog
- Weight Gain(especially abs and hips)
- Hair Loss
- Bad PMS (headaches, mood swings, breast swelling and tenderness)
- Low Libido
- Abnormal Menstrual Periods
Restore the hormonal balance in your body by following these steps:
Step 1: Eliminate Xenoestrogens
Xenoesteogen represents chemical that often mimics estrogen in the body. You should definitely avoid the use of these offenders in order to avoid these adverse effects:
- Birth control pill
- Dryer sheets
- Soy protein isolate
- Non-organic dairy
- Tap water
- Toiletries, makeup, cosmetics
- BPA Cans
- Plastic water bottle
- Plastic Tupper water
Step 2 – Efficient Elimination
This method will remove estrogen and also prevent re-entrance into your blood stream. Do not forget to have daily bowel movement!
- Promote bowel movement – triphala or magnesium citrate supplements
- Take probiotics such as tempeh, miso, yogurt and kefir
- Increase the consumption of veggies
- Increase the consumption of fiber rich foods
- Intake 2-3 l of water
You should also do the following in order to remove toxins and waste from the body:
- Eliminate dead skin by using skin brush
- Massage the body to support the lymph
- Support the lungs by breathing deeply
- Stimulate sweating by going to the sauna or gym
Step 3 – Boost Liver Health and Estrogen Detox
You can easily remove estrogen if you have well-functioning liver. This organ turns harmful estrogen into weaker and milder forms of estrogen in the first stage and it converts it into water soluble form in the second stage, removing it through your urine or stool!
Do not forget that if body is full of chemicals, toxins, waste – accumulated due to the use of alcohol, drugs, processed, fast and junk foods and lack of nutrients, the liver will not be able to fulfill its functions!
You should do the following in order to support the function of your liver:
- Consume botanicals such as wild yam, ginger, licorice, gntian, Oregon grape root, dandelion root, milk thistle, barberry, red clover, burdock and rosemary.
- Take B vitamins (folic acid, B12 and B6)
- Consume food that support your liver health such as Brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, shallots, leeks, onion, artichoke, dark leafy greens, eggs, garlic, beets, dandelion greens and kale.
- Do not overeat
- Consume whole foods
- Do not consume alcohol
- Drink a lot of water
You should also use medicinal herbs – (100% USDA organic) such as valerian root, matcha, yerba mate, milk thistle seed and dandelion root for perfect detoxification and energized body!
Via the hearty soul