The following diet became a worldwide sensation, once Hitoshi Watanabe first published it in his book. This diet is a real miracle because you can be able to burn up to 10 pounds in a week with a little effort and no special changes.
This simple but extremely effective diet is mainly consisted of drinking water at room temperature and consuming bananas in the morning and you can consume anything during the rest of the day.
Including the scientific knowledge of his wife, Watanabe wrote down this amazing diet regimen.
These two individuals created the popular Morning Banana Diet which helped many people to get rid of the excess pounds. In order to burn more calories, obese people are also advised to workout.
This method includes consumption of a glass of water and fresh banana in the morning, and you should consume anything until the lunch!
These fruits are rich in resistant starch which significantly stimulates the process of weight loss.
Starch can be divided into resistant and digestible starch. The resistant one doesn’t dissolve in the small intestines, but it actually goes in the large intestine where the process of digestion starts.
How many bananas you should consume for your breakfast?
People should never overload their stomach, you should consume enough bananas that will keep you full.
Most of the people in Japan follow the rule 80/20, this means that they consume 80% of what they are served, leaving the remain gin 20%.
In order to stimulate your metabolism, always drink a glass of warm water in the morning. Consume another banana if you are still hungry after 20 min.
Your last meal should be at 8 pm and you should not consume alcohol and milk during the diet.
Go to sleep by midnight, because there are strong connections between obesity and going late to bed.
You can eat whatever you want for dinner and lunch, but in moderation, and you can also consume some fruit between the meals if you feel hungry!
What Makes This Diet Really Effective?
- These fruits are full of potassium, fiber and boost enenrgy
- It is super healthy
- Bananas are cheap but extremely healthy products
- The regular consumption of breakfast keeps you from overrating and boost metabolism
- You will easily regulate your blood glucose and your appetite if you do not drink coffee in the morning
- You can significantly boost your metabolism by drinking a glass of water at room temperature
- It regulates your weight and reduces the late night carvings
- lowers the alcohol intake
- This diet also burns the cellulite!