Beetroot is a vegetable that belongs to the chenopod family. The veggie keeps showing remarkable health benefits and healing properties not readily available from other food families.
Beets are an excellent source of health-promoting nutrients such as magnesium, iron, B vitamins, potassium, copper, and manganese. They have also incredible anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can fight free radicals in the body as well as enhance your overall health.
The veggie is a unique source of betamine, which is an ingredient that has an ability to calm and soothe your nerves and reduce stress.
The regular consumption of beets offers beneficial effects in the treatment of vision, colon, and liver problems.
That’s not all, consuming beets on a daily basis can significantly boost your energy.
If you prepare vegetable juice by using beets, cucumber, celery, ginger, and spinach, and consume it daily, you can greatly improve your overall health and well-being.
Also, Here Is a Super-Healthy Beetroot Salad Recipe
- 3 beets
- 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 2 onions1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
Note: Make sure you use only organic ingredients in the recipe.
- First of all, you should peel the beets and then cook them in some water with a bit of Himalayan salt.
- Afterwards, slice them into small pieces and transfer them in a bowl.
- Then, chop the onion and combine it with the beets.
- Moreover, add the apple cider vinegar, Himalayan salt and olive oil.
- You ca also sprinkle it with a bit of vinaigrette and leave it to sit for about 60 minutes.
There is no doubt that it is a highly nutritious salad that can improve your overall health and well-being. The regular consumption of the salad can greatly enhance your eyesight and clean and detoxify your liver and colon.