Most of the people are often confused about the difference between the symptoms and causes of a stroke and brain aneurysm. Brain aneurysm actually occurs in the largest artery of the body – known as aorta but it also happens to the brain. The lack of oxygen in the blood supply leads to stroke.
According to AHA (American Heart Association), there are 8 main causes that cause ruptured brain aneurysm. Today we will present you all the triggers that induce short or sudden increase in blood pressure that additionally leads to aneurysmal rupture.
8 Reasons That Increases The Risk of Raptured Brain Aneurysm
- Coffee – we may disappoint many latte lovers, but the consumption of coffee can be a great factor to an aneurysm. Especially people with weak blood vessels are more prone to this issue. Caffeine actually increases blood pressure that makes you more tensed and more jumpy.
Numbness, doubled and blurred vision, weakness, stress, headache, vomiting and nausea are symptoms for this condition.
- Strenuous physical activities – you can rupture the blood vessels by doing strenuous workouts because. These vigorous physical activities rupture the blood vessel walls of the brain and thus leading to brain aneurysm. Consult a professional before increase your exercise level of difficulty.
- Being Surprised – watching horror movies or scary situations also lead to an aneurysm. You should sit where there is back support if you are one of those who get easily scared.
- Blowing the nose – by blowing off your nose, you can cause instant increases in the intracarnial pressure inside your brain. Coughing and sneezing are also one of the reasons for this issue.
5.Struggling to defecate – the risk of experiencing ruptured aneurysm is also increased when you struggle to defecate. You can avoid the chances of this problem by taking some laxative pills or remedies. Oats, apples and pineapples are great for this condition.
- Anger – this emotion significantly increases your blood pressure and thus causing brain aneurysm. Try to meditate, walk, sing and control your blood sugar levels in order to control your outbursts.
- Drinking Soda – all the studies have shown that the consumption of soda significantly increases the risk of aneurysm. Make your own smoothie if you crave for sweet drinks!
All these advices will help you maintain your optimal health. We all know that prevention is better than cure so try to implement them as soon as possible!